WROUGHT BRASS ROUND TUBES
Wrought brass round tubes produced by LAROMET are widely used in various industries due to the fact that they have a very good machinability and corrosion resistance.
- Mechanical processing on machine tools, manufacturing of various parts, sanitary equipment
- High resistance machine parts, components for the automotive and aircraft industry, nuts, valves, bearings, bushings, component parts for pumps.
- Interior decoration
Custom size cutting
We offer complete custom size cutting services for our products, according to our customers' requests and specifications.
DIMENSIONS, ALLOY STANDARDS AND SYMBOLS
Wrought brass round tubes hot extruded
Wrought brass round tubes cold drawn
- Outer diameter: 10-100 mm
- Inner diameter: 8-85 mm
- Wall thickness: 1-15 mm
For CW614N,CW617N, CW708R, CW710R:
- Outer diameter: 35-100 mm
- Inner diameter: 27-85 mm
- Wall thickness: 4-15 mm
M – hot extruded
M – cold drawn
- R370 / H085
- R430 / H115
- R440 / H115
- R490 / H125
Round tubes made of CW713R alloy are offered only hot extruded.
|Chemical symbol||Numerical symbol|
- EN 12449
- Temper depends on alloy.
- By request, LAROMET can offer round tubes made of other wrought brass.
The compliance of the management systems adopted - quality, environment, health and safety at work - is certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA).